WEBLINKS FROM OUR NEWSPAGE WILL BE ARCHIVED BELOW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
PLEASE VISIT THE PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
UPDATED 03/21/2020 12:03 pm
CANCELLATION OF ELECTIVE CLINIC VISITS AND SURGERY
Prairie SEA Clinics: Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy and Prairie SEA Hearing Center
will cease providing any in-person treatment other than urgent or emergent care effective immediately
WE ARE NOW OFFERING
IN PLACE OF IN PERSON ELECTIVE ENT OFFICE VISITS
SCREENING FOR URGENT ENT CARE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
... Conditions Treated Acute Sinusitis Chronic Sinusitis Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Allergies Deviated Septum Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Ear Infections Dizziness Ear Infection Hearing Loss Mouth Sores Neck Pain Breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Head and Neck Cancers Oral Cancers Dizziness The inner ear serves two purposes: hearing and balance...
... Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Breathing/Obstructive Sleep Apnea Snoring and breathing problems during sleep are just two potential symptoms of sleep apnea...
Click on the links below to learn more: Breathing Problems Nose Injury Snoring/Sleep Apnea Chronic Sinusitis Treatment Options Propel Sinuva
GERD and LPR
... In infants and children, LPR may cause breathing problems such as: cough, hoarseness, stridor (noisy breathing), croup, asthma, sleep-disordered breathing, feeding difficulty (spitting up), turning blue (cyanosis), aspiration, pauses in breathing (apnea), apparent life-threatening event (ALTE), and even a severe deficiency in growth...
...It also may alleviate or cure nasal breathing problems, correct deformities from birth or injury, or support an aging, drooping nose...