WEBLINKS FROM OUR NEWSPAGE WILL BE ARCHIVED BELOW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
PLEASE VISIT THE PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
UPDATED 03/21/2020 12:03 pm
CANCELLATION OF ELECTIVE CLINIC VISITS AND SURGERY
Prairie SEA Clinics: Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy and Prairie SEA Hearing Center
will cease providing any in-person treatment other than urgent or emergent care effective immediately
WE ARE NOW OFFERING
IN PLACE OF IN PERSON ELECTIVE ENT OFFICE VISITS
SCREENING FOR URGENT ENT CARE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
... Conditions Treated Acute Sinusitis Chronic Sinusitis Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Allergies Deviated Septum Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Ear Infections Dizziness Ear Infection Hearing Loss Mouth Sores Neck Pain Breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Head and Neck Cancers Oral Cancers Dizziness The inner ear serves two purposes: hearing and balance...
... Child's Hearing Loss Cholesteatoma Cochlear Implants Ear Plastic Surgery Ear Tubes Earaches Ears and Altitude Earwax Quick Glossary for Good Ear Health Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease Better Ear Health Buying a Hearing Aid Child Screening Chronic Otitis Media Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems Ear Infection and Vaccines Your Genes and Hearing Loss How the Ear Works Hyperacusis Know the Power of Sound Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children Pediatric Obesity What You Should Know About Otosclerosis When Your Child Has Tinnitus Why Do Children Have Earaches...
Insight into the proper care of the ears Why does the body produce earwax...
Better Ear Health
... Earwax Earwax (also known as cerumen) is produced by special glands in the outer part of the ear canal and is designed to trap dust and dirt particles keeping them from reaching the eardrum...
Buying a Hearing Aid: Answers to common questions
...If you have ear pain, drainage, excess earwax, hearing loss in only one ear, sudden or rapidly progressive hearing loss, or dizziness, it is especially important that you see an otolaryngologist, as these may be symptoms indicating a serious medical problem...
...It is important to have hearing loss evaluated by a physician who can rule out medical problems that may be causing the hearing loss, such as otitis media (ear infection), excessive earwax, congenital malformations, or a genetic hearing loss...
Chronic Otitis Media (Middle Ear Infection) and Hearing Loss
...They include: Cerumen impaction (compressed earwax) Otitis externa: Inflammation of the external auditory canal, also called "swimmer's ear...
...Swimmer’s ear (also called acute otitis externa) often affects children and teenagers, but can also affect those with eczema (a condition that causes the skin to itch), or excess earwax...
...It is important to have hearing loss evaluated by a physician who can rule out medical problems that may be causing the hearing loss, such as otitis media (ear infection), excessive earwax congenital malformations, or a genetic hearing loss...
Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
...This type of hearing loss can be caused by middle ear infection, impacted earwax, or a benign tumor...