WEBLINKS FROM OUR NEWSPAGE WILL BE ARCHIVED BELOW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
PLEASE VISIT THE PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
UPDATED 03/21/2020 12:03 pm
CANCELLATION OF ELECTIVE CLINIC VISITS AND SURGERY
Prairie SEA Clinics: Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy and Prairie SEA Hearing Center
will cease providing any in-person treatment other than urgent or emergent care effective immediately
WE ARE NOW OFFERING
IN PLACE OF IN PERSON ELECTIVE ENT OFFICE VISITS
SCREENING FOR URGENT ENT CARE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Sinusitis is inflammation of the lining membrane of any sinus. Take the following quiz to see if you have sinusitis.
Choose "yes" if you have any of the following symptoms for ten days or longer; otherwise, choose "no."
1. Facial pressure/pain?
2. Headache pain?
3. Congestion or stuffy nose?
4. Thick, yellow-green nasal discharge?
5. Low fever (99-100Â°)?
6. Bad breath?
7. Pain in the upper teeth?
If you answered "Yes" to three or more of the symptoms listed above, you may have a sinus infection resulting from allergies, bacteria, or a response to fungi. An examination by an ear, nose, and throat specialist may be warranted.
Â©Editor's Note: The text from this quiz may be freely used. Attribution to the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery is required.