Your first visit to Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy PC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by completing new patient information through our NEW ONLINE CHECK IN PROCESS in advance of your appointment.
PRAIRIE SINUS EAR & ALLERGY P.C. SHALL DELIVER
ADVANCED HEALTHCARE CARE IN A SUPERIOR FACILITY TO PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
WITHIN THE AREAS OF SINUS, EAR, ALLERGY, AND GENERAL OTOLARYNGOLOGY
EMPATHY, SCIENCE, COMMUNICATION, CONTINUITY, AND ACCESSIBILITY
WILL DIRECT OUR SHARED VISION
WITH PATIENTS, STAFF, FAMILIES, AND OUR COMMUNITY
TO DELIVER EXPEDITED DIAGNOSES AND TREATMENT WITH EXCELLENCE.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We are please to provide ELECTRONIC FORMS CHECK IN. AN EMAIL LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE YOUR VISIT SO THAT YOU MAY COMPLETE THIS PROCESS IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Patient Care Team at (701) 805-8057
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
NEW PATIENTS: At Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy, we will be asking you alot of questions much like at a new family doctor office, in order to provide comprehensive Otolaryngologic care. Your Sinus Ear and Allergy health often overlaps with your general health which is why we provide a holistic approach to your healthcare.
1. Please expect to spend 15 minutes with an electronic check in process of which information will be sent DIRECTLY TO YOUR ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD. You may expedite this process with our ONLINE CHECK IN prior to your visit!
2. A nurse will spend approximately 15-20 minutes to review your basic health care history which is needed to provide you with the best health care treatment options. They have usually reviewed all your old records for chart entry.
3. The physician will spend approximately 15-20 minutes to pull all the information provided together and may recommend additional testing procedures such as a hearing test, nasal endoscopy with small scopes, allergy testing, or imaging studies.
4. We strive to provide all these services to you under one roof, to minimize your waiting between appointments, and to get you back to health as soon as possible.