MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER....
HUMMINGBIRD IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE SYSTEM
FDA APPROVED FOR CHILDREN AGED 6-24 MONTHS
RESEARCH PROTOCOL BASED FOR CHILDREN 25 MONTHS - 17 YEARS OF AGE
PRAIRIE SEA CLINIC ANNOUNCES
IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE PLACEMENT
KEEPS CHILDREN OUT OF THE OPERATING ROOM DURING
REVOLUTIONARY PROCEDURE NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH DAKOTA
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
...pdf _________________________________ Conditions Treated Acute Sinusitis Chronic Sinusitis Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Allergies Immunotherapy Deviated Septum Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Flu Shots Ear Infection Hearing Loss Mouth Sores Neck Pain Breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Head and Neck Cancers Oral Cancers Dizziness _________________________________ Pediatric In-Office Ear Tubes Prairie SEA is pleased to offer IN-OFFICE HUMMINGBIRD TUBE placement for children ages 6 months to 23 months without the use of general anesthesia in an ~5-minute procedure The procedure is SIMPLE, SAFE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE...
... Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Breathing/Obstructive Sleep Apnea Snoring and breathing problems during sleep are just two potential symptoms of sleep apnea...
Click on the links below to learn more: Breathing Problems Nose Injury Snoring/Sleep Apnea Chronic Sinusitis Treatment Options Propel Sinuva
GERD and LPR
...And sometimes, adult patients may experience symptoms related to either GERD or LPR like: Heartburn Belching Regurgitation (a surge or rush back) of stomach contents Frequent throat clearing or coughing Excess mucus A bitter taste A sensation of burning or throat soreness Something “stuck” or a “lump” in the back of the throat Hoarseness or change in voice Difficulty swallowing Drainage down the back of the nose (post-nasal drip) Choking episodes (can sometimes awaken from sleep) Difficulty breathing, if the voice box is affected Signs in infants and children are different from adults and may include: Breathing problems such as a cough, hoarseness, noisy breathing, or asthma Pauses in breathing (apnea) or snoring when sleeping Feeding difficulty (spitting up) Turning blue (cyanosis) Choking Apparent life-threatening event where there is arching of the back while in distress Trouble gaining weight or growing What Causes GERD and LPR...
Tonsils and Adenoids
...These infections can contribute to breathing problems, nasal obstruction and swallowing difficulties, and sleep problems...
Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
... Complications include failure to gain weight, bleeding, breathing problems, hoarseness, and/or inflammation of the esophagus, known as esophagitis...