MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER....
HUMMINGBIRD IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE SYSTEM
FDA APPROVED FOR CHILDREN AGED 6-24 MONTHS
RESEARCH PROTOCOL BASED FOR CHILDREN 25 MONTHS - 17 YEARS OF AGE
PRAIRIE SEA CLINIC ANNOUNCES
IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE PLACEMENT
KEEPS CHILDREN OUT OF THE OPERATING ROOM DURING
REVOLUTIONARY PROCEDURE NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH DAKOTA
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
...pdf _________________________________ Conditions Treated Acute Sinusitis Chronic Sinusitis Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Allergies Immunotherapy Deviated Septum Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Ear Infections Flu Shots Ear Infection Hearing Loss Mouth Sores Neck Pain Breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Head and Neck Cancers Oral Cancers Dizziness _________________________________ Pediatric In-Office Ear Tubes Prairie SEA is pleased to offer IN-OFFICE HUMMINGBIRD TUBE placement for children ages 6 months to 23 months without the use of general anesthesia in an ~5 minute procedure The procedure is SIMPLE, SAFE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE...
... Pediatric Food Allergies Pediatric food allergies involve a child’s allergic reaction to something they’ve ingested or inhaled, which can lead to itching, swelling, redness, dizziness, sneezing, vomiting, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms...
Head and Neck Services
...It can affect one or both ears and cause symptoms such as extreme dizziness, tinnitus, a feeling of fullness in the ear, and hearing loss...
Click on the links below to learn more: Dizziness Ear Infection Ear Wax Hearing Loss Tinnitus
...If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately: Trouble breathing (such as gasping for air, being unable to talk without catching their breath, severe wheezing, nostrils flaring) Persistent pain or pressure in the chest Bluish lips or face Signs of low blood pressure (too weak to stand, dizziness, lightheaded, feeling cold, pale, clammy skin) Dehydration (dry lips and mouth, not urinating much, sunken eyes) New confusion Unconscious or very difficult to wake up Slurred speech or difficulty speaking (new or worsening) New or worsening seizures Inability to wake or stay awake Urgent medical attention may be needed as you answered YES to EMERGENT COVID SYMPTOMS...
Head and Neck
... Bell's Palsy Children and Facial Paralysis Dizziness and Motion Sickness Facial Plastic Surgery Facial Sports Injuries Children and Facial Trauma Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors Sinus Pain Sinusitis Fall Prevention Head and Neck Cancer Sinus Headaches Thyroid Disorders and Surgery TMJ
...Hearing loss, dizziness, and facial muscle paralysis are rare, but can result from continued cholesteatoma growth...
... In young children, adolescents, and adults look for: earache; feeling of fullness or pressure; hearing problems; dizziness; loss of balance, nausea, vomiting, ear drainage, and/or fever...
...Common solutions used for syringing include water and saline, which should be warmed to body temperature to prevent dizziness...
Buying a Hearing Aid: Answers to common questions
...If you have ear pain, drainage, excess earwax, hearing loss in only one ear, sudden or rapidly progressive hearing loss, or dizziness, it is especially important that you see an otolaryngologist, as these may be symptoms indicating a serious medical problem...
What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
...Other symptoms of the disorder can include dizziness, balance problems, or a sensation of ringing, roaring, buzzing, or hissing in the ears or head known as tinnitus...
Children and Facial Paralysis
... Episodes of dizziness...
Dizziness and Motion Sickness
Insight into causes and prevention What is dizziness...
...This includes a search for causes of dizziness, such as inner ear diseases; an evaluation of the inner ear balance system, which might be adversely affected by certain drugs (such as a class of antibiotics known as aminoglycocides); trauma; and the aging process...
Children and Facial Paralysis
... Episodes of dizziness...