Looking for an alternative to
traditional ear tubes for your child?
We are pleased to off the newest option called the
• No anesthesia
• No fasting
• < 5 Minutes to complete
• Performed in office
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy announces Exciting clinic expansion shift to outpatient care: The Allergy-ENT Office Center for Excellence @Prairie SEA Get back your life from allergies, sinus disease, and hearing problems An open letter to all our patients is attached below: Please select one of the following for further information: Low radiation CT scan Balloon Sinuplasty Allergy testing Turbinate Reduction Allergy Drops (No-Shots!) Septoplasty and Sinus Care Allergy Shots Hearing Aid Center onsite Allergy Toothpaste Ear and Audiology services Patch skin allergy testing In-office Ear Tubes age <2 Food Allergy Ear Tubes for adults Fiberoptic Scopes Eustachian Tube Dilation Sleep apnea Reflux & Swallowing problems Conditions Treated Nasal Allergies Allergy Immunotherapy Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Congestion Deviated Septum Flu Shots Ear Infection Hearing Loss Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Nasal breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Covid Vaccines and Tests _________________________________ Pediatric In-Office Ear Tubes Prairie SEA is pleased to offer IN-OFFICE HUMMINGBIRD TUBE placement for children ages 6 months to 23 months without the use of general anesthesia in an ~5-minute procedure The procedure is SIMPLE, SAFE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE...
... Hearing Loss and Ear Infection Ear infections aren’t unusual in childhood, but sometimes they keep coming back or won’t clear up with antibiotic treatment...
Click on the links below to learn more: Dizziness Ear Infection Ear Wax Hearing Loss Tinnitus
... SINUVA benefits (At Day 90) Significantly reduces nasal obstruction and congestion Significantly improves impaired sense of smell The most common adverse reactions observed in a clinical trial were broncitis, upper respiratory or middle ear infection, headache, light-headedness, asthma and nose bleed...
Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
... Ear infections and hearing loss—Any malformation of the upper airway can affect the function of the Eustachian tube and increase the possibility of persistent fluid in the middle ear, which is a primary cause of repeat ear infections...
Pediatric Hearing Loss
...By age 18, 17 in 1,000 people have some degree of permanent hearing loss (this does not include the type of hearing loss caused by fluid in the ears or ear infections)...
Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
...Other symptoms include: Crying or irritability Poor appetite, or feeding and swallowing problems Weight loss or poor weight gain Wet burps or vomiting, or regurgitation Stomach aches Abdominal and/or chest pain Sore throat Hoarseness Asthma or wheezing Chronic coughing and throat clearing Chronic sinusitis Ear infections and/or fluid in the ear Tooth decay What Causes Pediatric GERD...
... A variety of problems can cause earaches in children and adults: Middle ear infection (called acute otitis media) Swimmer’s ear (called otitis externa) Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction or jaw joint pain Eustachian tube dysfunction Inflammation of the outer ear (called chondritis) Cotton swab use Throat infection Throat cancer (rarely) What Causes Earaches in Children...
...Recurring ear infections (chronic otitis externa) are also possible...
... Middle ear problems can also cause tinnitus, including middle ear infection (common) and otosclerosis (uncommon), which hardens the tiny ear bones or ossicles...