MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER....
HUMMINGBIRD IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE SYSTEM
FDA APPROVED FOR CHILDREN AGED 6-24 MONTHS
RESEARCH PROTOCOL BASED FOR CHILDREN 25 MONTHS - 17 YEARS OF AGE
PRAIRIE SEA CLINIC ANNOUNCES
IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE PLACEMENT
KEEPS CHILDREN OUT OF THE OPERATING ROOM DURING
REVOLUTIONARY PROCEDURE NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH DAKOTA
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
...pdf _________________________________ Conditions Treated Acute Sinusitis Chronic Sinusitis Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Allergies Immunotherapy Deviated Septum Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Flu Shots Ear Infection Hearing Loss Mouth Sores Neck Pain Breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Head and Neck Cancers Oral Cancers Dizziness _________________________________ Pediatric In-Office Ear Tubes Prairie SEA is pleased to offer IN-OFFICE HUMMINGBIRD TUBE placement for children ages 6 months to 23 months without the use of general anesthesia in an ~5-minute procedure The procedure is SIMPLE, SAFE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE...
Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) Cholesteatoma Conductive Hearing Loss Earaches Ears and Altitude (Barotrauma) Earwax (Cerumen Impaction) Hyperacusis Labyrinthitis Ménière’s Disease Otosclerosis Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Sensorineural Hearing Loss (SNHL) Swimmer's Ear Tinnitus Vestibular Schwannoma
Pediatric Hearing Loss
... For temporary hearing loss, sometimes a simple visit to your doctor to remove earwax, perform an outpatient ear tube placement, or other medical treatment can correct the hearing loss...
...This retraction collects skin and earwax, which leads to a cholesteatoma...
Conductive Hearing Loss
...Conductive loss from the exterior ear structures may result from: Earwax—Your body normally produces earwax...
Earwax (Cerumen Impaction)
Earwax, called cerumen, is produced by special wax-forming glands located in the skin of the outer one-third of the ear canal...
... Swimmer’s ear often affects children and teenagers, but can also affect those with eczema (a condition that causes the skin to itch), those with highly sensitive or allergic skin reactions, excess earwax, and who wear hearing aids or earbuds...