Looking for an alternative to
traditional ear tubes for your child?
We are pleased to off the newest option called the
• No anesthesia
• No fasting
• < 5 Minutes to complete
• Performed in office
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy announces Exciting clinic expansion shift to outpatient care: The Allergy-ENT Office Center for Excellence @Prairie SEA Get back your life from allergies, sinus disease, and hearing problems An open letter to all our patients is attached below: Please select one of the following for further information: Low radiation CT scan Balloon Sinuplasty Allergy testing Turbinate Reduction Allergy Drops (No-Shots!) Septoplasty and Sinus Care Allergy Shots Hearing Aid Center onsite Allergy Toothpaste Ear and Audiology services Patch skin allergy testing In-office Ear Tubes age <2 Food Allergy Ear Tubes for adults Fiberoptic Scopes Eustachian Tube Dilation Sleep apnea Reflux & Swallowing problems Conditions Treated Nasal Allergies Allergy Immunotherapy Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Congestion Deviated Septum Flu Shots Ear Infection Hearing Loss Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Nasal breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Covid Vaccines and Tests _________________________________ Pediatric In-Office Ear Tubes Prairie SEA is pleased to offer IN-OFFICE HUMMINGBIRD TUBE placement for children ages 6 months to 23 months without the use of general anesthesia in an ~5-minute procedure The procedure is SIMPLE, SAFE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE...
Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) Cholesteatoma Conductive Hearing Loss Earaches Ears and Altitude (Barotrauma) Earwax (Cerumen Impaction) Hyperacusis Labyrinthitis Ménière’s Disease Otosclerosis Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Sensorineural Hearing Loss (SNHL) Swimmer's Ear Tinnitus Vestibular Schwannoma
Pediatric Hearing Loss
... For temporary hearing loss, sometimes a simple visit to your doctor to remove earwax, perform an outpatient ear tube placement, or other medical treatment can correct the hearing loss...
Conductive Hearing Loss
...Conductive loss from the exterior ear structures may result from: Earwax—Your body normally produces earwax...
Earwax (Cerumen Impaction)
Earwax, called cerumen, is produced by special wax-forming glands located in the skin of the outer one-third of the ear canal...
... Swimmer’s ear often affects children and teenagers, but can also affect those with eczema (a condition that causes the skin to itch), those with highly sensitive or allergic skin reactions, excess earwax, and who wear hearing aids or earbuds...