MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER....
HUMMINGBIRD IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE SYSTEM
FDA APPROVED FOR CHILDREN AGED 6-24 MONTHS
RESEARCH PROTOCOL BASED FOR CHILDREN 25 MONTHS - 17 YEARS OF AGE
PRAIRIE SEA CLINIC ANNOUNCES
IN-OFFICE EAR TUBE PLACEMENT
KEEPS CHILDREN OUT OF THE OPERATING ROOM DURING
REVOLUTIONARY PROCEDURE NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH DAKOTA
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
... Pediatric GERD Gastroesophageal reflux or backflow of food from the stomach into the esophagus is not uncommon among healthy infants, who typically grow out of frequent reflux by about 1...
... About Your Voice Common Problems That Can Affect Your Voice Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Effects of Medications on Voice Gastroesphageal Reflux (GERD) How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat Keeping Your Voice Healthy Laryngeal (Voice Box) Cancer Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children Nodules, Polyps, and Cysts Pediatric GERD Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders Special Care for Occupational and Professional Voice Users Tips for Healthy Voices Tonsillectomy Procedures Tonsillitis Tonsils and Adenoids PostOp Vocal Cord Paralysis GERD and LPR Hoarseness How the Voice Works Secondhand Smoke Sore Throats Swallowing Disorders Tonsils and Adenoids
... Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children Pediatric Food Allergies Pediatric GERD Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders Pediatric Thyroid Cancer When Your Child Has Tinnitus Why Do Children Have Earaches...