Looking for an alternative to
traditional ear tubes for your child?
We are pleased to off the newest option called the
• No anesthesia
• No fasting
• < 5 Minutes to complete
• Performed in office
PRAIRIE SEA CLINCS CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE
HELPFUL CORONAVIRUS LINKS:
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
* NORTH DAKOTA CORONAVIRUS NEWS FEED: https://www.health.nd.gov/news
* CORONAVIRUS NORTH DAKOTA HOTLINE AND PREPARATION GUIDELINES: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-public
* 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD (CDC/WhiteHouse): https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
* SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: VIRUS SPREAD MAY OCCUR BEFORE SYMPTOMS: HELP PROTECT PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND CO-WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/16/816490025/quarantine-self-isolation-social-distancing-what-they-mean-and-when-to-do-them
* CHILDCARE AWARE - CHILDCARE RESOURCE INFORMATION: https://ndchildcare.org/providers/coronavirus.html
* BISMARCK PUBLIC SCHOOL INFORMATION: https://www.bismarckschools.org/covid-19
* NORTH DAKOTA DEPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION INFORMATION: https://www.nd.gov/dpi/nddpi-updates-and-guidance-covid-19
* HANDWASHING GUIDELINES POSTER: http://blogs.und.edu/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/127/2020/03/NDDOH-Prevent-COVID-19.pdf
* SEASONAL FLU VS CORONAVIRUS INFOGRAPHIC (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/flu/resource-center/freeresources/graphics/seasonal-vs-pandemic-flu-infographic.htm
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Prairie Sinus Ear & Allergy announces Exciting clinic expansion shift to outpatient care: The Allergy-ENT Office Center for Excellence @Prairie SEA Get back your life from allergies, sinus disease, and hearing problems An open letter to all our patients is attached below: Please select one of the following for further information: Low radiation CT scan Balloon Sinuplasty Allergy testing Turbinate Reduction Allergy Drops (No-Shots!) Septoplasty and Sinus Care Allergy Shots Hearing Aid Center onsite Allergy Toothpaste Ear and Audiology services Patch skin allergy testing In-office Ear Tubes age <2 Food Allergy Ear Tubes for adults Fiberoptic Scopes Eustachian Tube Dilation Sleep apnea Reflux & Swallowing problems Conditions Treated Nasal Allergies Allergy Immunotherapy Sinus Disorders Sinusitis Nasal Congestion Deviated Septum Flu Shots Ear Infection Hearing Loss Ear Disorders Earwax Buildup Nasal breathing Problems Snoring/Sleep Apnea Sore Throat Covid Vaccines and Tests _________________________________ Pediatric In-Office Ear Tubes Prairie SEA is pleased to offer IN-OFFICE HUMMINGBIRD TUBE placement for children ages 6 months to 23 months without the use of general anesthesia in an ~5-minute procedure The procedure is SIMPLE, SAFE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE...
Click on the link below to learn more: Sore Throat
Snoring, Sleeping Disorders and Sleep Apnea
... Symptoms associated with OSA can include: Loud snoring Pauses in breathing during sleep Waking up gasping or choking Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat Daytime sleepiness or fatigue Frequent nighttime urination Morning headache Irritability, mood changes, depression, difficulty concentrating High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, or other cardiac issues What Causes OSA...
... The following symptoms may indicate a sinus infection in your child: A cold lasting more than 10 to 14 days Low- or even high-grade fever Thick yellow-green nasal drainage for at least three days in a row Post-nasal drip, sometimes with sore throat, cough, bad breath, nausea and/or vomiting Headache, usually in children age six or older Irritability or fatigue Swelling around the eyes What Causes Pediatric Sinusitis...
Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
...Other symptoms include: Crying or irritability Poor appetite, or feeding and swallowing problems Weight loss or poor weight gain Wet burps or vomiting, or regurgitation Stomach aches Abdominal and/or chest pain Sore throat Hoarseness Asthma or wheezing Chronic coughing and throat clearing Chronic sinusitis Ear infections and/or fluid in the ear Tooth decay What Causes Pediatric GERD...